When you first log in to MyHealthRecord.com you will default to the My Health section. In this section of the portal you can:
- See your most up-to-date medical information in the Summary view.
- See a specific visit's information in the My Visits list.
- See a list of all your current My Medications and, if your practice allows it, request medication refills.
- View Growth Charts for Head Circumference, Length by Age, Weight by Age, Weight for Length, and Body Mass Index (BMI).
- View Patient Education suggested by your provider.
- Complete Health History Forms (not available to all practices and their patients).
- Download patient education, financial, administrative, and medical Documents and Forms.
- Track when health data is viewed, downloaded, or sent to another care provider via the Access Log.